Terms & Conditions
1. SIBLING DISCOUNTS: Baby siblings (i.e. non-toddling!) are welcome FREE of charge at our Jammers or Juniors classes.
For two/three baby siblings at the SAME Jigglers class OR two/three toddling/walking siblings at the SAME Jammers class, there is a 50% DISCOUNT for the 2nd/3rd sibling(s) (£3.25/class for termly booking, £3.75/class for half termly booking).
ALTERNATIVELY siblings attending DIFFERENT CLASSES in the SAME term (Jigglers/ Jammers/ Juniors – NOT Stretch & Sing), or the SAME Juniors class, there is 10% DISCOUNT for BOTH/ALL children.
N.B.These 2 discount types cannot be combined.
2. CATCH-UP CLASSES: if you miss a class, you are welcome to make up the session at one of our other class times, by prior arrangement, before the end date of your termly or half termly booking period. **N.B. Catch-up classes are subject to availability. If you can't do any available dates, or none are available, it is NOT possible to 'carry over' classes to the following term.**
3. PARENT/CARER CLASS PARTICIPATION: We encourage you to actively participate in your child's class, to support their involvement, enjoyment, focus & learning. Please support the learning & enjoyment of ALL children at Jiggle & Jam by NOT CHATTING over the songs, rhymes or instructor - thank you!
N.B. Your child(ren) remain your responsibility at all times. Please make sure you supervise them and monitor their behaviour throughout the class.
4. REFUNDS: Your place is NOT confirmed until payment is received. If payment is not received by the given booking deadline your place will be offered to someone else. All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable. A permanent move to a different class time midway through a booking can be accommodated IF spaces are available, but please give as much notice as possible.
5. ILLNESS: it is fine to attend a class if you or your child only have mild cough/cold symptoms, but if you or your child is too unwell to enjoy the class or if the cold is ‘streaming’ or the cough is ‘hacking’ we would appreciate you staying away! Please DO NOT attend a class if you or your child are in the CONTAGIOUS stage of a virus such as chicken pox, measles, conjunctivitis, impetigo, or hand, foot and mouth disease. Please consult the NHS website for details on what constitutes the contagious stage of an individual illness. Please DO NOT attend a class if you or your child has a fever, or a diarrhoea/vomiting bug. You MUST wait at least 48 hours after the last episode of diarrhoea/vomiting before returning to the class.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY: Please DO NOT take any photos - either of your child or any of the other children – at any of our classes without first obtaining the express permission of everyone present. Any photos that you DO then take, following this express permission, that include ANY children other than your own must NOT be shared on the internet, including social media sites. Thank you for your cooperation.
8. CANCELLATIONS: if we need to cancel a class, which is very rare, we will contact everyone via email &/or text ASAP (if we don’t receive a reply to our initial email, we will text you to make sure you get the message so PLEASE MAKE SURE WE HAVE YOUR CURRENT MOBILE NUMBER as well as a current email. We will give you the option to either attend a catch-up class OR receive a refund.
9. VISITORS: Occasional adult family members are welcome to attend to watch the class. As a courtesy, please let us know in advance (due to space restrictions). If an older sibling has an inset day from school, it is usually fine to bring them along BUT please check first.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BRING OLDER SIBLINGS if they are unwell with ANYTHING that breaches our ILLNESS guidelines outlined above (e.g. fever, diarrhoea, vomiting).